Software as a Service: SAAS
What is Software as a Service?
SaaS, or Software as a Service, is techno-speak for the idea that your software (all your applications) as well as your data are stored in the cloud. The most common example of SAAS is a CRM. Customer relationship management (CRM) is a cloud stored software for managing a company’s interactions with current and future customers.
Before SaaS became an option, every company was required to choose a separate software platform for each of its application needs. After the arduous task of determining which software program would best meet current and future needs,the question of how many users (and consequently how many licenses) would need access had to be answered.
If you are still not sure if moving your business and its resources to the cloud is right for your business, read on to see what Microsoft Online – Office 365 can do. Or contact us today to set up your free consultation.
MicrosoftOffice 365 is a reliable hosted platform that reduces the need to deploy and maintain on-premise IT services. When you go to the cloud with Microsoft Office 365,your business can gain access to:
- Exchange – Rich Microsoft email platform that includes Outlook, Webmail, & Phone Synchronization.
- SharePoint – Microsoft’s collaboration platform that lets you easily manage and collaborate on documents and provides access to files from any remote location via the web.
- Office Communication Online – Messaging and presence solution based on Microsoft Office Communications Server.
- Office Live Meeting – Web conferencing solution with a meeting capacity of 250 participants.
- Dynamic CRM – Powerful Customer Relation Management Platform that lets you organize, store and manage information about all of your Customers. A CRM can organize, automate and synchronize sales, marketing, invoicing etc.
- Seamless Migration – TMI can seamlessly migrate your data from your existing server-based solution, keeping your Active Directory account logins and information.
- Cutting Edge Performance – Small businesses that no longer want to maintain heavy-duty server technology can still maintain leading-edge performance with TMI’s Hosted Service solutions.
Whether your business is finance, healthcare, non-profit, a fledgling startup, or a mid-sized business ready to move to the cloud, our Microsoft Gold Partner team can put this cutting edge, yet user-friendly, tool at your disposal. Contact us now to learn more about it.